LEGOLAND is hiring “Master Model Builders” to play with bricks for £21,000-a-year – but the location might put you off.
But building fanatics will have to compete against other candidates to see who is the best for the chance to take on the special role.
As well as running creative workshops to teach visitors how to build their own wonderful creations, the new assistants will also help come up with new creations.
Potential candidates will then be asked to submit a video of themselves completing a building challenge.
Master Model Builder Michelle, Mini Master Model Builder Harry and the site’s General Manager Amy Langham will then decide who has built the best model and who will get the job.
Amy said: “This is the ultimate job for anyone who loves to play and get creative- especially with LEGO – as where else can you be paid to release your inner child, play with LEGO all day and create amazing structures?!
“The right candidate will have good attention to detail and creativity to bring our next mini creations to life, they will also be passionate about teaching the builders of the future by advising guests at the centre and running imaginative workshops.
“This is definitely the coolest job opportunity you’ll come across, so don’t miss your chance – apply to be the next Assistant Master Model Builder and get practicing your brick building skills for the Brickfactor competition now.
“We can’t wait to see what people can do!”
If you want to apply you need to do it before August 27.
You can fill in an application here.
What LEGOLAND are looking for
Candidates must have:
- A passion for LEGO and a genuine love for creating magical experiences
- Outgoing personality with a charismatic and fun-loving nature
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to confidently explain builds and the design process
- Great with kids and able to communicate on their level
- Broadly creative with a hobbyist mentality, always seeking new ways to bring ideas to life
- Brand knowledge and a strong desire to share your passion for LEGO with others
- Comfortable on camera with TV, social media and other forms of PR