KAZUHA is one of the strongest characters in Genshin Impact, as he can work as a damage dealer and also offer support.
He can be hard to pull due to his five-star rating, but can fit on a number of teams.
Kazuha helps deal big damage with his swirls.[/caption]
If you have Kazuha available to you, you will likely want to find a space for him in your team.
Here’s how to best equip Kazuha in Genshin Impact.
Best weapons for Kazuha in Genshin Impact
Whether you are using Kazuha for Support or as Sub DPS, you will need to trigger elemental reactions via special abilities.
His time on the field will also be limited, so he doesn’t need to work on his personal attack power.
More in Genshin Impact
Freedom-Sworn is a great weapon for this as it will increase damage when triggering reactions.
It also boosts the whole team’s damage output and attack stats.
Here are some alternatives:
- Primordial Jade Cutter (five-star weapon) – boosts HP and damage.
- Mistsplitter Reforged (five-star weapon) – increases elemental damage.
- Sacrificial Sword (four-star weapon) – chance to skip the cooldown of elemental abilities.
- Favonius Sword (four-star weapon) – generates additional energy particles.
- Iron Sting (four-star weapon) – increases damage after dealing elemental damage; best option if you’re F2P.
Most read in Gaming
Best artifacts for Kazuha in Genshin Impact
As with all characters that focus on their elemental abilities, the Viridescent Venerer is Kazuha’s best choice of artifact set.
Two pieces will increase his Ameno damage by 15%, and four pieces will increase swirl damage by 60%.
If an enemy is absorbed in the swirl, it will decrease their elemental resistances by 40%.
If this set is not available, you can substitute it for Noblesse Oblige.
Here is the ideal distribution of Kazuha’s stats.
- Plume: Attack (main stat), Elemental Mastery, Critical Damage, Critical Hit Rate, Attack% (sub stats).
- Flower: HP (main stat), Elemental Mastery, Critical Damage, Critical Hit Rate, Attack% (sub stats).
- Sands: Attack% (main stat), Elemental Mastery, Critical Damage, Critical Hit Rate, Energy Recharge (sub stats).
- Goblet: Anemo Damage% (main stat), Elemental Mastery, Critical Damage, Critical Hit Rate, Attack% (sub stats).
- Circlet: Critical Damage (main stat), Elemental Mastery, Critical Damage, Critical Hit Rate, Energy Recharge (sub stats).
Best teams for Kazuha in Genshin Impact
Kazuha shines in a Support or Sub DPS role on almost any team if you use him as we’ve described.
Here is a suggestion for particularly effective team compositions with him:
- Hu Tao (DPS), Kazuha (Sub DPS), Xingqiu (Sub DPS), and Bennett (Support)
Hu Tao works great as the main damage dealer, and gains boosts in damage from both Kazuha and Bennett.
Xingqiu will apply Hydro effects to trigger elemental reactions buffed by Kazuha’s swirls.
This team will also work with the same principles:
Written by Marco Wutz and Georgina Young on behalf of GLHF.
All the latest Gaming tips and tricks
Looking for tips and tricks across your favourite consoles and games? We have you covered…
- All the video game releases in 2022
- Can you play PS4 games on PS5?
- All of the Call of Duty games in order
- Every Assassin’s Creed game in order
- All the GTA 5 mods and cheats
- What are the Pokemon Go Eevee Evolutions?
- Everything you need to know about Roblox
- Who created Fortnite?
- Most popular Roblox games
- How to get free Robux
- How many people play Fortnite?
- Best PS4 games with free PS5 upgrades
- Who is the highest-paid Twitch streamer?