It’s the time of year that many music fans have bene anticipating, as their listening tastes are laid bare by Spotify Wrapped.
Yes, there’s no hiding from your friends that you’ve bene listening to ABBA on repeat all year (again), with Spotify users able to view and share their top artists, tracks and genres from across the year.
Part of the Wrapped package is a personalised playlist of your top 100 tracks of 2022, but you may have found that you can’t share this playlist with your friends.
Is there a way around this so that you can share your playlists with friends?
Here is everything you need to know…
How to share your Spotify Wrapped 2022 playlist
When sharing a link to your Wrapped 2022 playlist with friends, you may have noticed that the link only sends them to their own Wrapped songs rather than yours.
This is because the playlist is personalised, but don’t fret – there is still a way to share the playlist among your friends, it just takes some steps.
The Spotify Community site details a few simple steps that you can do in order to send playlist to friends and family.
It should be noted that this can only be done in app and not via a web browser.
For PC/Mac and iOS users, follow these steps:
- Open Your Top Songs 2022 playlist on your PC/Mac
- Press Ctrl/Cmd+A to select all 100 songs in it
- Right click > add to playlist > add to new playlist
- You can share this new playlist as you’re used to by choosing the Share option. Once the playlist is created on your PC/Mac, sharing it can be done on your iOS device as well.
For Android devices it is a little different:
- Open your Top Songs 2022 playlist
- Tap on the three-dots icon next to the green heart icon and download icons to open the playlist menu
- Select ‘Add to other playlist’ > New Playlist
- This will add all 100 songs to the new playlist, that you can now share again as usual.
Share your views in the comments below