HAVING already introduced Batman and Black Panther, Fortnite added another iconic superhero as a playable character today.
Clark Kent and his alter ego, Superman, have both their way to the game as part of a drop of new cosmetic items.
Four skins themed after the Justice League legend dropped on the in-game store on August 10, and are available now to players around the world.
In total, there are 10 Superman-themed items for players to collect, including the coveted Superman skin.
They include a Clark Kent skin and an emote that allows Clark to transform into his indestructible
They can do so by completing a series of challenges as part of the Season Seven Battle Pass.
It’s not the first time Epic’s smash-hit game has introduced iconic superheroes as playable characters.
Previously, limited edition skins have allowed fans to dress their characters as Batman, Black Panther, Captain America, Deadpool and more.
Epic has released a treasure trove of famous faces to the library of skins available on its in-game store.
Superman skin challenges
- Take damage from a player and survive (Beast Boy)
- Reach speed 99 in a vehicle (Beast Boy)
- Use a Launchpad (Armored Batman)
- Fly a Saucer (Armored Batman)
- Visit three Different Named Locations (Clark Kent)
- Visit the Mothership or an Alien Biome (Clark Kent)
- Defeat Aliens (Armored Batman, Beast Boy, and Clark Kent)
- Complete Quests from Clark Kent, Armored Batman, or Best Boy (0/1)
- Complete Quests from Clark Kent, Armored Batman, or Best Boy (0/3)
- Complete Quests from Clark Kent, Armored Batman, or Best Boy (0/5)
- Glide through rings as Clark Kent (0/5)
- Use a phone booth as Clark Kent (0/1)
- Complete Epic Quests (0/63)
- Complete Epic Quests (0/68)
- Complete Epic Quests (0/73)
- Complete Epic Quests (0/78)
What are Fortnite skins?
Skins are cosmetic items in Fortnite that players can add to their in-game character to change their appearance.
They can be purchased on the Epic Store using Fortnite’s in-game currency, V-Bucks.
Over the years, skins have become more elaborate and today can be used to dress your character up as famous faces.
What is Fortnite Battle Pass?
The Battle Pass is a featured item in Fortnite Battle Royale that you can purchase through the Epic Store.
It offers you the chance to win V-Bucks and up to 100 items, including in-game cosmetics.
Players unlock new items by playing the game. Each match will earn them experience that helps them climb up through levels one to 100.
Players can also purchase levels at 150 V-Bucks for each level. Levelling up your character grants you rewards.
A Battle Pass costs 950 V-Bucks, or around £6.49/$7.99. Battle Passes reset each season.
Gaming tips and tricks
Looking for tips and tricks across your favourite consoles and games? We have you covered…
- Can you play PS4 games on PS5?
- PS5 vs Xbox Series X – which is better?
- Everything you need to know about Roblox
- Most popular Roblox games
- Best video games for 2021
- How to tame a boar in Fortnite
- Top 100 rated players in FIFA 21
- Best FM21 wonderkids
- How many people play Fortnite?
- Full weapon tier list from Valheim
Most read in Gaming
In other news, check out the new Lamborghini Huracan Evo that can clean your house and cook you dinner.
Check out the wildly impressive Panasonic 65HZ1000 TV, which makes most tellies look rubbish.
Read our complete guide to Call of Duty 2021.
And Dell’s Alienware R10 Ryzen Edition is a gaming PC powerhouse that crushes both the new consoles.
We pay for your stories! Do you have a story for The Sun Online Tech & Science team? Email us at [email protected]