FAMILIES looking to beat the booking rush for next summer can now book a 2022 summer holiday with Parkdean Resorts.
The holiday company has released its breaks for early summer next year at parks in some of the UK’s most beautiful spots.
This article contains affiliate links and if you click a link and buy a product we may earn revenue
Dates for the breaks run from June to mid-July, so you can avoid the crowds of peak summer, whether you choose a countryside or seaside destination.
Short breaks cost from £129 and week-long stays from £209, which means families can make a saving of up to £60 on their holiday.
And you can choose to stay in some of the top locations throughout the UK, including Scotland, Yorkshire, Norfolk, Devon, and Cornwall, with many of the parks right by the beach.
Some of the best deals are:
- Cornwall from £169 per stay
- Devon from £209 per stay
- Dorset from £249 per stay
- East Anglia & Lincolnshire from £129 per stay
- Essex from £129 per stay
- Hampshire from £209 per stay
- Isle of Wight from £229 per stay
- Kent & Sussex from £149 per stay
- Lake District from £279 per stay
- Lancashire from £139 per stay
- Scotland from £169 per stay
- Northumberland & County Durham from £149 per stay
- Wales from £199 per stay
- Yorkshire from £139 per stay
Parkdean Resorts offer families a huge range of facilities, including swimming pools and aquatic activities, daytime and evening entertainment and great restaurants.
The trip can be secured with deposits from £25, with the rest payable later.
Accommodation choices range from caravans to lodges and apartments so there is an option for all groups of family and friends.
You can even bring your dogs to some of the properties for a £40 supplement.
This week's best UK travel deals
- Pontins has last minute holidays from £69
- Park Holidays have last minute school summer holiday breaks from £299
- Take a wizards tour of London & meet a Weasley
- Haven October breaks start from just £79 per family
- Bargain Halloween holiday park breaks from £99 per stay
- Last-minute UK weekend breaks this summer from £79 per stay
Most read in Travel
This article and any featured products have been independently chosen by The Sun journalists. All recommendations within the article are informed by expert editorial opinion. If you click a link and buy a product we may earn revenue: this helps to support The Sun, and in no way affects our recommendations.