CHELSEA are looking to bounce back from Wembley disappointment as they host Leicester at Stamford Bridge.
Jamie Vardy added another couple goals to his tally against Watford[/caption]
And it would have felt like deja vu for Thomas Tuchel who witnessed his side lose out to Liverpool on penalties yet again.
But things are more positive in the Premier League with Arsenal’s defeat to Newcastle meaning the Blues have secured Champions League football for another season.
And should they win tonight, they will confirm third position, above Tottenham, in a morale booster for the supporters.
What time does Chelsea vs Leicester kick off?
- Chelsea entertain Leicester City on Thursday, May 19 – TONIGHT.
- It is scheduled to kick off at 8pm UK time.
- Stamford Bridge will be the venue for the match.
- The Blues ran riot when the sides met in the East Midlands earlier this season.
Read More on Chelsea
What TV channel is Chelsea vs Leicester on and can I live stream it?
- Unfortunately, Chelsea vs Leicester will NOT be broadcast live on television in the UK.
- This match, which was initially moved due to Chelsea’s FA Cup final, was originally scheduled to be an untelevised 3pm kick-off.
- However, subscription members of NBC Sport can stream the game live via the NBC website or app.
Most read in Football
Thomas Tuchel revealed that Timo Werner’s absents from the FA Cup final was due to a minor knock that he felt in the warm-up which makes the German a doubt for the Leicester encounter.
Werner’s fellow countryman Kai Havertz was another squad player unavailable as his hamstring injury continues to cause him a concern going forward.
Thiago Silva has also become a doubt having battled through 75 minutes of pain in the clash at Wembley with a minor injury.
As for Ben Chilwell and Callum Hudson-Odoi, they remain out for the foreseeable future.
Meanwhile, Brendan Rodgers’ has no further injury concerns ahead of Leicester’s trip to Stamford Bridge.
Wesley Fofana missed the 3-0 win over Norwich with a tight calf, but the Frenchman returned for the pummelling on Watford.
Whilst Jamie Vardy’s wrist scare was nothing serious as the English forward added another two goals to his tally against the Hornets.
- Chelsea to win 1/3
- Draw 18/5
- Leicester to win 15/2
*Odds courtesy of Betfair are correct at time of publication