IF you are looking to book a family staycation during the summer holidays, there are still plenty of stays available at bargain prices.
Holiday parks across the UK still have availability at kid-friendly places from £46 per night, with departures in July and August.
Holiday parks across the UK still have availability at kid-friendly places from £46 per night, with departures in July and August[/caption]
If you click on a link in this story we will earn affiliate revenue.
Most holiday parks include access to facilities like swimming pools, games rooms, daily entertainment and on-site restaurants.
There are various accommodation types available to book this summer, from caravans to lodges, holiday homes and stays with hot tubs.
Some of the parks also include pet-friendly accommodations for an extra charge.
The school summer holidays are from July 22 to August 31 this year.
read more travel deals
We found the best deals for week-long stays during the summer break, starting from £46 per night.
All of the deals from Haven are departing on July 22:
- Craig Tara, Scotland – 7 nights in July from £469 per stay
- Thornwick Bay, Yorkshire – 7 nights in July from £563 per stay
- Allhallows, Kent – 7 nights in July from £699 per stay
- The Orchards, Essex – 7 nights in July from £699 per stay
- Berwick, Northumberland – 7 nights in July from £599 per stay
- Lakeland, Lake District – 7 nights in July from £579 per stay
- Combe Haven, Sussex – 7 nights in July from £699 per stay
- Reighton Sands, Yorkshire – 7 nights in July from £642 per stay
- Cala Gran, Blackpool – 7 nights in July from £699 per stay
- Caister-on-Sea, Norfolk – 7 nights in July from £771 per stay
- Rockley Park, Dorset – 7 nights in July from £889 per stay
Most read in Family
- Summerfields, Norfolk – 7 nights departing August 12 from £569 per stay
- Todber Valley, Clitheroe, Lancashire – 7 nights departing August 19 from £499 per stay
- Sandylands Auchenharvie Park, Ayrshire, Scotland – 7 nights departing August 15 from £599 per stay
- Lower Hyde, Isle of Wight – 7 nights from £689 per stay
- St.Ives Holiday Park, Cornwall – 7 nights departing August 23 from £859 per stay
- Hemsby Beach Holiday Park, Norfolk – 7 nights departing August 13 from £679 per stay
- Brixham Holiday Park, South Devon – 7 nights departing August 13 from £749 per stay
- Pontins Camber Sands, Sussex – 7 nights departing July 30 from £359 per stay
- Pontins Brean Sands, Somerset – 7 nights departing August 6 from £329 per stay
- Pontins Prestatyn Sands, North Wales – 7 nights departing August 13 from £329 per stay
During the summer holidays, many of the parks also have special activities for children, with on-site kids clubs, mini-disco and sports.
They also usually have discounts to local attractions such as water parks, castles and theme parks.
If you’re looking for a staycation during the Easter holidays, Hoseasons currently has a flash sale with a £150 discount on staycations.
Alternatively, we’ve found the best Thorpe park deals for the Easter break, including overnight stays, park tickets and free breakfast.
We’ve also rounded up the best last-minute UK holidays in April from £69 per stay.
Breaks are available in popular summer destinations including St Ives in Cornwall, Devon, Sussex, Somerset and Pontins holiday parks[/caption]